By booking with Tomorrow and Tonight you are agreeing to:
To ensure that the Tomorrow and Tonight tour bus has publicness (is accepted by public) and provides a safe and comfortable stay to guests, the following rules need to be followed: Not abiding by these rules may lead to cancellation of stay and/or refusal to use Tomorrow and Tonight facilities.
Further, if you happen to damage any equipment or fixtures inside Tomorrow and Tonight premises, Tomorrow and Tonight reserves a right to charge you the full cost of the same.
- Do not use the bus for purposes other than intended without authorization.
- Do not light fire on the bus for heating or cooking.
- To prevent fire, refrain from smoking on the bus, in non-smoking rooms, and in any other places prone to catch fire.
- The equipment and articles in the bus are strictly meant for the guests staying in the Bus.
- Those who are non-customers are never permitted on the Bus.
- Be careful not to move the articles in the Bus from their fixed places without permission.
- Do not change the position of the gadgets and fixtures in the Bus without permission.
- Do not bring the following inside the Bus premises:
- Animals, birds, etc.
- Things giving off foul smell
- Articles exceeding the normal amount that can be carried into a hotel
- Guns, swords, etc.
- Explosives, or articles containing volatile oils that may ignite or catch fire
- Any other articles that may pose a threat to the safety of other guests staying in the Bus
- Do not scream, sing loudly, or create loud noises by any other actions inside the bunk area and follow and respect designated quiet hours as directed by the tour manager.
- Refrain from engaging into gambling or acts that violate public order and morals inside the Bus.
- Do not distribute advertisement goods or sell articles to the other guests or collect donation or signatures from them inside the Bus premises, without proper permission.
- Note that we may refuse stay to patients suffering from an illness that may cause discomfort of any kind to the other guests inside the Bus.
- Do not leave your personal belongings in the passages or the common area, extra storage options will be available.
- Any acts of photography that may bother the other guests in the Bus are strictly prohibited inside the Bus.
- In principle, the bunks accommodating same guests continuously for two or more nights shall not be cleaned during their period of stay. Such rooms, however, shall be cleaned once in six days to maintain cleanliness. Further, if cleaning of one or more of the guest bunk is deemed necessary by Tomorrow and Tonight authorities, the guests occupying the room(s) shall not have a right to deny such room cleaning.
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between Tomorrow and Tonight and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
Article 2 (Application for Accommodation Contract)
A Guest who intends to enter into an Accommodation Contract with Tomorrow and Tonight must fill out and complete an extensive background check prior to boarding the bus.
Any guest who needs personal accommodations can contact Tomorrow and Tonight up to 14 days before the start of the initial tour for accommodations.
Article 3 (Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
An Accommodation Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when Tomorrow and Tonight has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that Tomorrow and Tonight has not accepted the application.
The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 17 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of payment for accommodation as stated in Article 11.
However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by Tomorrow and Tonight when specifying the period of Payment of the deposit.
Article 4 (Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, Tomorrow and Tonight may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
If Tomorrow and Tonight has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though Tomorrow and Tonight has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5 (Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
Tomorrow and Tonight may refuse to conclude an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances if:
The application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- All the bunks in Tomorrow and Tonight are booked;
- The person seeking accommodation is likely to violate laws and ordinances or act against the public order or good morals regarding his/her accommodation;
- The person seeking accommodation belongs to or is related to an organized crime group or is a recognized criminal or related party of an organized crime group, according to the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Enforced on March 1, 1992), or is an antisocial element;
- The person seeking accommodation performs any act that causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The person seeking accommodation engages into coercive acts such as violence with Tomorrow and Tonight staff, threatening or blackmailing Tomorrow and Tonight staff, or makes an unreasonable demand, or is known to have a past record of similar act(s);
- The person seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- Tomorrow and Tonight is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- The person seeking accommodation is intoxicated and is likely to cause annoyance to other guests
- The person seeking accommodations applies for a room with a hidden intent of raising profit for himself or a third party by engaging into acts such as selling articles anywhere inside Tomorrow and Tonight premises or in Tomorrow and Tonight guest room booked by them
- The person seeking accommodation fails to abide by the provisions made under these Terms & Conditions or the provisions regarding payment and/or room cancellation clarified at the time of booking
Article 6 (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Guest)
- The Guests are entitled to cancel the accommodation contract by notifying Tomorrow and Tonight of the same.
- If the Guest has canceled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except when Tomorrow and Tonight has requested the payment of the Accommodation Deposit in a specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has canceled the contract before the payment). The Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table 2. However, if a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when Tomorrow and Tonight has notified the Guest of his cancellation charge payment obligation in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- If the Guest does not appear by 11:00 p.m. without prior notice (or 2 hours after the estimated time of arrival if specified in advance by the Guest) of the accommodation date, it shall be regarded as cancellation of the Accommodation Contract by the Guest.
Article 7 (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by Tomorrow and Tonight)
Tomorrow and Tonight may cancel the Accommodation Contract if:
- The Guest has not shared the particulars requested by Tomorrow and Tonight before the specified date, as provided in Paragraph 1 of Article 2.
- Tomorrow and Tonight has requested the payment of the Accommodation Deposit as provided in Paragraph 2 of Article 3, but has not received it by the specified date.
- Any of the Paragraphs (3) to (13) of Article 5 are applicable.
- The Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches Bus Regulations.
If Tomorrow and Tonight has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, Tomorrow and Tonight shall not charge the Guest for any of the services during the contractual period he/she has not received.
Article 8 (Registration)
The Guest shall register the following particulars on the bus on the day of accommodation
- Name that was provided for the legal background check
- Legal Identification (matching the name provided for the background check)
- Date and estimated time of departure
- Other particulars deemed necessary by Tomorrow and Tonight.
Article 9 (Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms)
- The Guests staying at Tomorrow and Tonight shall be entitled to use the guest rooms from the time the bus arrives at the venue at designated date to the time of doors before the next show. However, if the Guest is accommodated continuously for some period, the Guest may occupy the guest room all day, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- Notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, Tomorrow and Tonight may permit the Guest to occupy the guest room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. However, in this case, extra charges shall be applicable.
Article 10 (Observance of Bus Regulations)
- The Guest shall observe the bus regulations established by Tomorrow and Tonight and posted within the premises of Tomorrow and Tonight. If a guest chooses to break any rule posted inside the bus they could be removed from the bus with no refund given. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis with Guests and Tomorrow and Tonight’s management.
Article 11 (Payment of Accommodation Fees)
- The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation charges, etc. to be paid by the Guest is as listed in the Attached Table 1.
- Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid in full in advance on tomorrowandtonight.com.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided to them by Tomorrow and Tonight.
Article 12 (Liabilities of Tomorrow and Tonight)
- Tomorrow and Tonight shall pay a compensation amount to the Guest for any damage caused to the Guest by Tomorrow and Tonight, in the fulfillment or nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which Tomorrow and Tonight is not liable.
- The liability of Tomorrow and Tonight regarding accommodation shall start as soon as the Guest registers for accommodation at the front desk and end as soon as the Guest checks out of the room.
Article 13 (When Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- When Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms to the Guest, Tomorrow and Tonight will provide a refund except the cost of the background check (If your total was $605, and the background check cost $25- you will be refunded $580).
Article 14 (Handling of Deposited Articles)
- If an article or valuable deposited by the Guest at in the bus is broken or damaged or cash deposited in the bus is lost or damaged by a Tomorrow and Tonight employee, Tomorrow and Tonight shall compensate for the damage, except in the cases when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when Tomorrow and Tonight has requested the Guest for an appraisal of the value and the Guest has failed to do so, Tomorrow and Tonightshall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of $500.
- Tomorrow and Tonight shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intent or negligence on the part of Tomorrow and Tonight, to the goods, cash or valuables brought onto the premises of Tomorrow and Tonight by the Guest but are not deposited directly to a Tomorrow and Tonight employee. However, for articles of which the nature and value has not been reported in advance by the Guest, Tomorrow and Tonight shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of $500.
- Artwork and/or antiques shall not be accepted as deposits at Tomorrow and Tonight.
Article 15 (Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of Guest)
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into Tomorrow and Tonight before their arrival, Tomorrow and Tonight shall be liable to store it only in the case when the Guest’s request to keep their baggage has been accepted from Tomorrow and Tonight in advance. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest in the bus at the time of check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out and ownership of the article is confirmed, Tomorrow and Tonight shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no such instructions are given to Tomorrow and Tonight by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed, the valuables or articles containing personal information shall be handed over to the nearest police station within 7 days of finding them. Any other articles, if not claimed within 1 week after they are found, shall be disposed of appropriately. However, any food or beverages that may affect the cleanliness of Tomorrow and Tonight and other things such as cigarettes and magazines shall be disposed of on the same day on which they are found.
- The liability of Tomorrow and Tonight to keep the hand baggage and/or belongings of the Guest in the cases described in Paragraph 1 and 2 above shall be as per the provisions of Paragraph 1 and 2 respectively of the preceding Article.
Article 16 (Liability regarding Parking)
- Tomorrow and Tonight shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest is on board Tomorrow and Tonight.
Article 17 (Liability of the Guest)
- The Guest shall compensate Tomorrow and Tonight for any damage caused due to intent or negligence on part of the Guest.
Article 18 (Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws)
Any disputes regarding the Accommodation Contract between Tomorrow and Tonight and the Guest shall be resolved in the summary or district court having jurisdiction over Texas and in accordance with the United States law.
Article 19 Vehicle Breakdowns
- If LESSEE is using the coach as primary living quarters, and break down service, repair or scheduled maintenance is needed, LESSEE will provide its own alternate accommodations, and will not hinder or delay said repairs, or services.
Article 20 Substitute transportation
- If LESSOR is unable to obtain substitute ground transportation at commercially reasonable rates, LESSOR shall provide LESSEE alternate transportation, up to, but not exceeding, the per diem daily rental rate of the LEASED VEHICLE for each day that the LEASED VEHICLE is disabled. However, LESSOR shall not be responsible for reimbursing any cost without the LESSOR’s prior written consent. During the period(s) LESSEE is using alternate transportation, LESSEE shall remain fully liable for all rental payments and other charges under this LEASE.
Article 21 Damage Reports and Unsafe Acts
- LESSEE is responsible for all damage arising out of the negligence or willful misconduct of LESSEE, its designee and attendees of the performances to the interior and exterior of the LEASED VEHICLES, including, but not limited to, upholstery, carpets, paneling and wood work, plumbing, tiles, bathroom fixtures, all kitchen appliance, ceiling headliner, lighting fixtures, stereophonic equipment, televisions and glass breakage. Such damage specifically includes, but is not limited to, all electrical damage during shore hookups and graffiti to the interior and/or exterior of the LEASED VEHICLE. LESSEE shall provide secure parking areas for the coaches. Any damages caused while parked are the responsibility of the LESSEE. LESSEE shall report all such damage to the LEASED VEHICLE and appurtenant equipment, such reports shall later be confirmed in writing by LESSEE. LESSEE shall in a reasonable and timely manner inform LESSOR of any known unsafe act, improper use or damage to the LEASED VEHICLE by the DRIVER. PLEASE NOTE: Due to insurance requirements, the burning of candles, propane gas, fuel (other than for vehicles operation) or any flammable items, of any type is specifically prohibited in or around the LEASED VEHICLE.
Article 22 Alterations and Animals
- LESSEE may not alter the LEASED VEHICLE without LESSOR’s prior written consent. All equipment, accessories and replacement parts permanently added or attached to the LEASED VEHICLE become property of LESSOR and are subject to this LEASE. LESSEE may not keep or transport animals on the LEASED VEHICLE without prior written approval of LESSOR, unless they are service animals with proper identification.
Article 23 Drugs and Alcohol
Tomorrow and Tonight intends to help provide a safe and drug-free environment for our guests and our employees. With this goal in mind we are implementing the following policies.
Tomorrow and Tonight explicitly prohibits:
- The use, possession, solicitation for, or sale of narcotics or other illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription medication without a prescription on Tomorrow and Tonight premises.
- Being impaired or under the influence of legal or illegal drugs or alcohol away from Tomorrow and Tonight premises, if such impairment or influence adversely affects the ability to care for oneselfs, the safety of others, or puts at risk Tomorrow and Tonight’s reputation.
- Possession, use, solicitation for, or sale of legal or illegal drugs or alcohol away from Tomorrow and Tonight premises, if such activity or involvement adversely affects the performance, the safety of anyone on board, or puts at risk Tomorrow and Tonight’s reputation.
- The presence of any detectable amount of prohibited substances in the employee’s system while at work, while on the premises of the company or its customers, or while on company business. “Prohibited substances” include illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription drugs not taken in accordance with a prescription given to the employee.
- The sharing of legal substances (alcohol, prescribed medications) with minors or outside parties where it would no longer be legal.
Article 24- Adjusted COVID Cancelation Policy
- If you are positive for COVID-19 you will not be allowed on Tomorrow and Tonight Premises. Proof of vaccine or a negative COVID-19 test (no older than 48 hours) is required to ride with Tomorrow and Tonight.
- Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, if a guest tests positive at any time while on Tomorrow and Tonight they will be refunded for any remaining nights, and driven to a hotel (or alternative location) of their choice at the next city. When refunded, guests will be refunded for the cost of food, and bus rental costs.
- If guests test positive within 5 days of their initial booking, they will be refunded for everything except the cost of their background check.
- By testing positive you are therefore forfeiting your booking, and we will have the right to fill the spot. If you choose to have your booking held despite testing positive, you will need to put it in writing, and you will no longer be eligible for a refund of any kind.
A violation of any local, or federal law by guest or employee can result in immediate termination from Tomorrow and Tonight premises without a refund or paid leave.
A violation of any of the rules stated above can result in removal from Tomorrow and Tonight without a refund or alternative transportation. This is for the safety of everyone involved and by booking with us you are acknowledging these terms and conditions. Please contact us by email to request accommodations, or if you have questions over anything stated in this document.
Email to contact- Tomorrowntonight@gmail.com